Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hi, all. I have decided to start blogging about my favorite thing in the world; going sockless. I HATE TO WEAR SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's that simple. I go sockless almost 100% of the time, expect when I work, because I have to wear socks at work, but believe me, if I didn't have to, I wouldn't. I live in Maine, so during the winter, its hard to go sockless when its snowing almost all the time, but on the good, warm days, I don't. I find it freeing not to wear socks. It's easy to just put your shoes on and go without having to put socks on and then put shoes on.

Not only do I enjoy going sockless, but I enjoy seeing other men sockless as well. In fact, its an obbession of mine. Lets just say, its makes me hot to see a guy wearing shoes without socks. It brings a certain part of my antomy to life, if you know what I mean. I first started noticing this back in high school, when a guy in the grade ahead of me would wear his L.LBean camp mocs sockless, almost everyday. It got me so hot that I started wearing shoes without socks and years later, I got a pair of L.L.Bean camp mocs and started wearing them sockless and still do to this day. I also like to wear Sperry Topsiders sockless, loafers and sneakers sockless. Sure they make my feet and shoes stink, but who care; I'm comfortable and thats all that matters.

2 years ago, I realized that my obbession went beyond just seeing guys wearing shoes without socks, but for guys in general and that is when I decided to stop fighting my urges and come out of the closet. Yep, I'm gay. I'm a 26 year-old gay male who likes wearing shoes sockless.

I will post pics soon.

3 comments:

Pauly said...

I hate wearing socks myself. I hated wearing socks since I was a kid. I always wear my sneakers sockless, and I am allowed to wear my sneakers sockless to work, and I always wear my sneakers without socks---even in the Winter time. Therefore, the majority of the time, I don't weer socks in my sneakers, even in snowy conditions. My feet never get cold or freeze. I have been wearing my sneakers without socks year round since I was 12, but I actually started the sockless habit when I was 7.

Brendan said...

For me the hottest thing is to smell a guy's feet who has been wearing hi-top sneakers with no socks all day in hot weather.

LMS said...

I am very much into dress socks and loafers, but I too have been going sockless since cillege (late 60's).
Then it was considered to be 'preppy' before the term became over used. From May through September I didn't wear socks. Most of my friends at the time would wear Brooks Bros dress tassel loafers with no socks even if we were wearing a jacket and tie. No one wore top siders with socks. Weejuns were the most popular loiafers and rarly worn with socks.